Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.



 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Share | 
 

 Crumbling Colosseum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Masterswordsonicman
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 21
Location : Argentina

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Colosseum Champion
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:36 pm

"Hehe, yeah I guess...."
Sword left the ring and let the medical staff work on Korrin. He went over to Deshar and sat next to him.
"I guess I won huh?"

_________________
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the LAW when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1501
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 21
Location : Florida, United states of america

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:37 pm

"Yea, so it looks like you go on to face the red haired boy again."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freerun.ezboard.in
Deshar
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1931
Join date : 2010-10-04
Age : 28
Location : England

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:40 pm

Deshar sat looking at the score board, Korrin was mistaken. "Actually we fight next, Little Blue has already taken first. We'll be battling for second.

((Give me a moment to update the experience. Luc, you might want to post your stat assignments even when I'm offline to that I can update then once I get online.))

_________________
Kick Ass "He can sing."
XP "He can dance."
Lmao "He's got radioactive pants."
Happy "Look out, here comes the Spiderman."
Ninja "..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1501
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 21
Location : Florida, United states of america

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:35 pm

(( I add all of them to health.))
"Ahhh yes looks like I read the listings wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freerun.ezboard.in
Deshar
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1931
Join date : 2010-10-04
Age : 28
Location : England

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:45 pm

((Done, lets get this last match over with so we can conclude this tornament.))

The wind blew through the arena calmly while Deshar took his place on the battlefield. "If you're ready then lets not waste any time, however if you still need time to heal I can wait hewre for you to be ready." He said, giving Korrin the option to heal any wounds should he need to.

_________________
Kick Ass "He can sing."
XP "He can dance."
Lmao "He's got radioactive pants."
Happy "Look out, here comes the Spiderman."
Ninja "..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masterswordsonicman
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 21
Location : Argentina

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Colosseum Champion
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:52 pm

Sword couldn't wait for the fight to start, both opponents seemed fired up and ready to give it their all.

_________________
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the LAW when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshar
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1931
Join date : 2010-10-04
Age : 28
Location : England

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:25 pm

Deshar dug his sword into the ground and took hold of some of the dirt on the arena floor, he used the dirt to give his hands a better grip and took hold of his sword again.

_________________
Kick Ass "He can sing."
XP "He can dance."
Lmao "He's got radioactive pants."
Happy "Look out, here comes the Spiderman."
Ninja "..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1501
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 21
Location : Florida, United states of america

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:54 pm

(( im guessing I will roll to see who goes first now. ))

Korrin placed his hand inside his sleeve and grabs knives secretly." No way I can lose this one.

Health: 26

Speed: 17
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freerun.ezboard.in
MetalDragon
DragonWing GameMaster/DiceRoller
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 6
Location : On the forum

Forum Game Information
Level: Probable
Class: Dice Roller
Guild:: The Masters Guild

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:54 pm

The member 'Luciole2831' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Turn Order 1-10' :

#1 Result : 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Turn Order 1-7' :

#2 Result : 6
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshar
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1931
Join date : 2010-10-04
Age : 28
Location : England

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:01 pm

Deshar pulled his blade from the ground and held it defesively, he would have to lure his opponent in this time.

Health: 21
Speed: 11

(Since there is no way I can possibly beat your roll of 13 (11 is my max), there's no need for me to roll. Just take your turn.)

_________________
Kick Ass "He can sing."
XP "He can dance."
Lmao "He's got radioactive pants."
Happy "Look out, here comes the Spiderman."
Ninja "..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1501
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 21
Location : Florida, United states of america

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Korrin takes the knives out of his sleeve and throws them quickly but surely at deshar." Nobody escapes my range."

Health: 26
strength: 17
Attack: knife throw
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freerun.ezboard.in
MetalDragon
DragonWing GameMaster/DiceRoller
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 6
Location : On the forum

Forum Game Information
Level: Probable
Class: Dice Roller
Guild:: The Masters Guild

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:08 pm

The member 'Luciole2831' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Damage 1-10' :

#1 Result : 8

--------------------------------

#2 'Damage 1-7' :

#2 Result : 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshar
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1931
Join date : 2010-10-04
Age : 28
Location : England

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:24 pm

((A New Recruits only attack is Basic Attack.))
A grin appeared on Deshars face when Korrin made his attack, he quickly rushed forwards which pulled his blade from the ground. Wrenching the blade infront of himself caused it to block many of the knives, in the same swing he forced the blade through the ground to create a wave of energy that charged at Korrin and knocked more of the knives away. During this a knife skimmed Deshars cheek, leaving behind a cut that oozed blood.

Health: 12
Strength: 30
Basic Attack.

_________________
Kick Ass "He can sing."
XP "He can dance."
Lmao "He's got radioactive pants."
Happy "Look out, here comes the Spiderman."
Ninja "..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MetalDragon
DragonWing GameMaster/DiceRoller
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 6
Location : On the forum

Forum Game Information
Level: Probable
Class: Dice Roller
Guild:: The Masters Guild

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:24 pm

The member 'Deshar' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Damage 1-10' :

Result : 8, 5, 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masterswordsonicman
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 21
Location : Argentina

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Colosseum Champion
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Sword was amazed by how much Deshar learned by watching his fight with Korrin. He also affirmed how predictable korrin was.

_________________
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the LAW when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1501
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 21
Location : Florida, United states of america

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:14 pm

((Yea but since my weapon is throwing knives I thought it was kinda the same thing since all I can do is throw them. But I will write it as Basic Attack so there is no confusion.))

Korrin takes notice of the length of Deshar's blade to make sure he knows how much distance he must keep to be safe."It won't get me so easily next time."

Health:9/27
Strength:17
Attack: Basic Attack
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freerun.ezboard.in
MetalDragon
DragonWing GameMaster/DiceRoller
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 6
Location : On the forum

Forum Game Information
Level: Probable
Class: Dice Roller
Guild:: The Masters Guild

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:14 pm

The member 'Luciole2831' has done the following action : Dice Roll

#1 'Damage 1-10' :

#1 Result : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Damage 1-7' :

#2 Result : 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshar
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1931
Join date : 2010-10-04
Age : 28
Location : England

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:49 am

If he couldn't attack from the distance Deshar would just have to get closer and quick. He stabbed his blade into the ground and used it as leverage to fling himself forwards into the array of knives, needless to say many of them hit him as he flew forwards. He reached out with his foot so as to strike Korrin with it.

Health: 4
Power: 30
Basic Attack

_________________
Kick Ass "He can sing."
XP "He can dance."
Lmao "He's got radioactive pants."
Happy "Look out, here comes the Spiderman."
Ninja "..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MetalDragon
DragonWing GameMaster/DiceRoller
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-07-12
Age : 6
Location : On the forum

Forum Game Information
Level: Probable
Class: Dice Roller
Guild:: The Masters Guild

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:49 am

The member 'Deshar' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Damage 1-10' :

Result : 1, 10, 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1501
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 21
Location : Florida, United states of america

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:08 pm

Korrin falls to the ground once more. "Perhaps I should have used more of a strength tactic, oh well maybe next time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freerun.ezboard.in
Masterswordsonicman
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 21
Location : Argentina

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Colosseum Champion
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:35 pm

"Looks like Deshar came out victorius."
Sword got up and went to see how korrin was doing

_________________
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the LAW when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshar
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1931
Join date : 2010-10-04
Age : 28
Location : England

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:44 pm

Deshar resheathed his sword, he'd exhausted himself in that last battle so he sat with his legs crossed on the sand where he'd ended up. The man behind the counter where the sign ups had been walked over to the three with three envelopes. The first prize was handed to Sword, the second to Deshar and the third to Luc, all three were also given their participation money.
After the prizes were given out the man took Sword to one side so he could write his name on a plaque that would be used to recard all the champions of the tornament and handed him a golden trophy called the Colosseum Trophy [Attachment].

((Yes Sword the secret prize I mentioned was a special attachment. :P))

_________________
Kick Ass "He can sing."
XP "He can dance."
Lmao "He's got radioactive pants."
Happy "Look out, here comes the Spiderman."
Ninja "..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Masterswordsonicman
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 747
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 21
Location : Argentina

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Colosseum Champion
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:05 pm

{Time to assign, 5 to speed, 5 to health and 10 to strength}
Sword wrote his name on the plaque so as future generations would know of his victory in the collesuem. As he was handed the trophy, the man congradulated him and gave him a hand shake.
"Awesome"
[attachment equipped]

_________________
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the LAW when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deshar
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1931
Join date : 2010-10-04
Age : 28
Location : England

Forum Game Information
Level: 6
Class: Swordsman
Guild:: Masters of Conflict

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:54 pm

{Attach 10 to health, 5 to speed and 5 to strength}

After attaining his winning Deshar waited for Sword to return. Deshar had something he wanted to do before returning to the Neutral City. "Little Blue, how about a rematch?" He asked, he wouldn't usually but if he lost to Sword and won against Korrin then it may have been a fluke win against him and he had to find out if it really had been.

_________________
Kick Ass "He can sing."
XP "He can dance."
Lmao "He's got radioactive pants."
Happy "Look out, here comes the Spiderman."
Ninja "..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1501
Join date : 2010-10-01
Age : 21
Location : Florida, United states of america

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:10 pm

"I'm okay just a little tired, I should have eaten before I came though. I never meet someone to fight on an empty stomach." Korrin replyed."But I think I will stay for a while to watch the match."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freerun.ezboard.in
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Crumbling Colosseum   

Back to top Go down
 
Crumbling Colosseum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Gladiator Beast Deck
» Chain Energy Colosseum Lockdown
» Evilswarm Help
» Savage Colosseum and Chacu

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Site Stuff :: DragonWing Forum Game-
Jump to: