Hello new user, we noticed you are not a member of our forum yet. Some topics are not visible to guest and you will be unable to receive access without logging in.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Please post any projects, you are involved in, on our Project Forum
Welcome to DragonWing Community.
Forum Administrators: Deshar, Luciole2831.
Forum Moderators: Masterswordsonicman, Red, SethEckos, Reborn574.
Please join our Forum Game.

Share | 

Introduction of Luciole

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luciole2831
Admin
Admin

Forum Game Information
Level: 5
Class: Rogue
Guild:: None

PostSubject: Introduction of Luciole   Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:24 am

I believe as an admin i still owe everybody the right to know a little about me as much as i know of you of course it's your choice of what you want me to know. Well here goes nothing.

My real name is Issac, i am a Asian American athlete and martial artist. I am currently learning in Taekwon Do in Florida( not gunna say the city). I suppose around school i am pretty much liked by everybody i have no enemies everybody is my friend, i can get along with everybody. Most of my friends around school are like 70% girls, and i know i may seem a little up tight right now but i'm not i'm a really easy person to get along with nothing upsets me actually i'm a really sociable person with a lot of friends. When i'm not doing martial arts or basketball team for highschool, i'm at the mall or movies with friends, if you see us were an all Asian group XD with the exception of other minorities. Of course since i'm Asian i must worry about the hair =3. Also to get back on track with being online i'm a animator, i can draw farely good, i'm a great JUS spriter. Anyways come join the forum i hope you enjoy your stay and perhaps become an active member.

Edit: I also forgot to add that i am an AMV maker well im done for now hope you enjoy your stay, and it's time for bed :sleep:
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freerun.ezboard.in

Introduction of Luciole
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1